Tips for success:
- Do not leave your laptop unattended
- Back up documents as you go and print out drafts (in case your file gets corrupted)
- Assignment Referencing guides eg APA Referencing etc.
- Endnote guide
- How to access previous exam papers
- Plagiarism - what it is and how to avoid it
- Study skills (Te Puna Ako)
- USU's academic tips
Who you can ask for study help:
- Te Puna Ako Learning Centre - drop-in service available Mon - Fri 11:30am - 1pm.
- Student Central - make appointments with lecturers / submit assignments
- Your lecturer / tutor
- Your fellow students
- More support on campus