The Laptops loan service in the Mt Albert Hub Library & Commons are open the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8.00am – 8.30pm
- Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Saturday: 9am - 4.00pm
- Sunday: 9am - 4.00pm
Check the other library locations opening hours here - the laptops loaning period closes half hour before library closes.
- Laptops cannot be booked in in advance– they are issued on a first come first served basis.
- We do not issue multiple laptops to one person.
- Laptops must be returned within 4 hours of time of loan or by the end time specified above - whichever is earlier.
- If laptops are returned late they will accrue a fine of 50 cents per hour.
- If a laptop is damaged or not returned, the borrower will be charged a replacement fee of $1000.
- If you have library or Unitec fines/fees owing of over $5 you cannot borrow a laptop (fines must be paid at the Library not the Hub Learning Commons)
The number of laptops available for loan are:
- Hub Commons and Hub Library - 48
- Building 1 Library - 8
- Waitakere Library - 30
- Northern Campus - 10