Home > Library Blogs > Library News

Monday, April 23, 2012

Check out our D.I.Y. books & dvds

USU is celebrating all things D.I.Y in its latest issue of 'Script' so we have a display of D.I.Y. related books and dvds at the Main Library (B110 Mt Albert Campus) running all week. A list of all the books and dvds on display plus some great eBooks can be found by using the 'DIY' tag under LibrarySearch. Just click on the link to 'Tags' in the top right menu of LibrarySearch and then click on 'diy' to see the list. If you know of some more great D.I.Y. resources or web links feel free to post them in the comments below.

Also in the spirit of D.I.Y we would also like to encourage you to use our self-issue machine (located) next to the display by the stairs to borrow books.  Do it yourself and feel empowered!

No comments: